Saturday, February 17, 2007


K

I've paid so much for one incident; I feel I'm caught between warring nations. Hurting you, my love, was an accident. I don't know where all your forgiveness went. I needed love, not your allegations. I've regreated too long for one incident. One day you were love & hope, the next you were fear & indifference. I couldn't deal with those hesitations. But hurting you, love, was an accident..

I want to trip inside your head, spend the day there...
To hear the things you haven't said and see what you might see.
There is no failure here sweetheart, just when you quit...


"Varför skulle det vara någon skillnad nu? Everything comes to an end. Även bra saker. Speciellt bra saker. Jag är inte rädd, bara trött på att tappa bort mig själv igen."

Precis..





No comments: