Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy birthday to my sizzle!!!!



Our bond is like a river that has deepened and rounded the sharp edges of hurt and anger over time. Because we're sisters, I know your heart and you know mine. When the cloud of dysfunction descended over our family as it always did, we whispered secret wishes for bright and shining futures in the dark. Although we shared the same beginnings, our lives have taken different paths. When those paths converge again in the love, laughter and communion that arises from a common past, it is as though we've never been apart.
No matter where you are, You will always have my love, Becca.

Happy birthday sizzle, I'll be with you in thought, as I am every day...

From sizzle 2, with love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you baby siz...miss you sooo much it hurts! Cant wait to see you in june.
Hugs and cazillion kisses