Friday, February 01, 2008

2008, so far...






Finally settling & leaving 2007 behind. Everything that happened during that year has been filed in my memory. Although to be honest, sometimes, it still insists in lingering around without my permission. I'll miss it, so much...yet I am relieved it's over.

I can say that during 2007, I really lived. Crazy, unstable, wonderful and intense. A year of trial & errors, but mostly errors.
Note to self: "When you lose, don't lose the lesson".

One more year like that, and I'd end up in rehab..Thank God I have 2008 to give me a new beginning..a new hope. I'm on the search, and hopefully I am making the right decisions. Time will tell, and timing is certainly everything.

"Where will I place my future? And the present... which links to my past?"


All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. Isn't that true?


I'm not happy, I'm not sad - I simply am.



Cheese is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello :)

Anonymous said...

nice change...looks very nice...love Taty

gitxofbrasil said...

obrigada irmãã!!!! :-*

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Nice photo effect and well-written poem... Very nice, really...

I also like the black theme of your layout, and it's one of a kind custom blog template that I've ever seen...

Good day to you...