Sunday, May 20, 2007

K


I have come to the realization that, what is to proceed in this note, is a maddeningly heavy burden of choice.


Back then, you tried to hold back the tears, and kept thinking "Why did this happened to me?" ...remember? We all asks ourselves this question at some point in our lives. However, after a while, when the dust has settled, and you have shed every damn single tears you had inside, you have to let go. And that is exactly what I have been working on for the past 3 months.

...


Changes - What is greatly needed in my life. A new wardrobe perhaps. A new smile. A new me. All that's needed now. This is the change I need to make, to forget you, and move on with my life. I know I'll never mean anything. Just cement to fill small holes, you’ll paint over before you leave, holes that never let in much light anyway...Too much mind, heart, and soul has gone into fixing something that very obviously prefers to stay broken.


Look at me, how much I've changed. For better or for worse, unknown, its not the same.
I can only dream of the day I decide: Will I be a caterpillar or a butterfly?


So goodnight my nothing, my former everything, my solace, my passion. Goodnight and perhaps I’ll dream of you again, but if fate is kind then I will not.

I would have stood before a storm for you, you know?






________________________________________________________________

No comments: