Sunday, March 02, 2008



Life is pretty good. This is the conclusion I have come up with for how things have been lately. Sometimes we forget to sit back and take in the moment - in the middle of all the chaos.
I have been feeling calmer and definetly more harmonious compared to a few months ago.

Slowly, I have been creating a small circle of good friends and becoming more active in my social life. Yet...i feel like something is missing. When things finally begin to fit into their place, i'm yet to be content with the outcome. Maybe I am designed to feel slightly dissatisfied?

When things finally begin to settle, why should I start complaining? This could probably be a reflex of my critical and stubborn character.
And even though that may be an explanation, i STILL have that nagging feeling inside.
Life is so much sweeter when shared with a loved one. Things just make more sense. A partner who knows you without the need of an exchange of words, but just enough through looks & gestures.

Let me rephrase the former statement: Life is so much sweeter when shared with loved ones - Not only romantically @)-.'--.'--- - but including my sister Rebecca, Andrew & MaĆ­ra. You are the ones I miss the most, everyday. I guess It is something I have to live with.. It never really gets easy, does it? I carry you in my heart everyday, please don't forget that.

I have only been single for about 3 or 4 months, and that is unusual for me. I am aware that going through this phase is a positive change. I'm learning to be my own. Yet, I do miss having someone. Let it be caressing or being sheltered under my love's wings.
The intense fusion of body heat when joined together. Overwhelmingly wonderful and intoxicating. All i want is to be taken cared of, sometimes. I miss all of these small things. One part of my heart smiles to the other one that cries.

Happy in so many ways..yet, wanting so much more.


An old friend came to Sweden to visit me this week and it brought back so many memories. Cherished memories of good yet hectic times. I wish i could have it all......but don't we all yearn for the very same?

On another note, I still have some issues with the past. Sometimes I miss Mowgli, but not in a romantic way. I just miss his company. It's very hard to deal with exes. I still care and I always will. I guess some things have to be left the way they have been left.


I hope life in the near future will be kind to me. Until then, I am living in the now.

Miss you love.




"Happiness only real when shared."



2 comments:

Alfonso said...

I agree it's not romantic, but I miss you too.... we had fun didn't we?

gitxofbrasil said...

we sure did have a heep of retarded moments, just the way i like it =)