Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Reaching out to you..





Tumultuous mind of mine. When do you ever rest? I wish I could remove you from my head, place you on the table and ask: What's the deal with you?



Things have changed, cheeses have gone bad, hearts got turned down - again, and again..and again. Unbelievable, really. On the other hand, the past sweetly treaded back into my life. Unexpectedly.

You came back and it filled my heart with warmth and light. We have made peace, and all the bad feelings are gone. We got our closure. Yet, it's painful not to be close to you. It's an undescribable physical pain.

Funny how time changes our perception of things, and all of these thoughts and feelings I am getting surprise me. It overwhelms me.

You stirred my mind a little, and the heart too. I have missed you, man, and I love you. Genuinely. Think I always will. Funny how some things never go away. Our former relationship is timeless, and although it's hard to master a friendship with a former love, I still want to work it out. It's arduous and more complex than quantum physics, but it's possible.

We will open our hearts and share our lives with others, but I know deep down that I'll carry you with me wherever I go, in any given period of my life.
You are the magnet of my life.



I'm not sure how healthy our newly established contact is, but we will figure it out along the way...For now, I'm enjoying this peace you have given me, it helps in hard times like these.....

I just hope that all these decisions we have made, and futurely will, are the right ones.

Lastly, expect me to be jealous, disagree, give you silent treatments and "all that jazz", but you know that my heart is in the right place.......don't you?


We will meet again...Irreplaceable heart of mine.




I love you as certain dark things are to be loved in secret, between the shadow and the soul.


No comments: