Thursday, December 14, 2006

PAST. PRESENT. FUTURE



I always live in the present. The future - i dont know it. The past - I no longer have it. The one weighs on me like the possibility of everything, the other weighs on me like the reality of nothingness.

I have neither hope nor nostalgia. Knowing what my life has been until today - so many times and in so many ways the oposite of what i would have wanted it to be - what can i assume about my life in the future except that it will be what i do not assume - what happens to me outwardly, even through my will?
I dont even have anything in my past that i remember with the useless desire to repeat it. I want it to remain in its unatainable beauty of what it once was. I am not even nostalgic for the sensations i had in lost moments : what we feel is what the moment demanded; when the moment passes, a page is turned and the story continues, but not the text...



Hey you, are you happy? do you like what you are making of your life? Do you live for the past, the present or the future?

________________________________________________________________

No comments: