Saturday, April 19, 2008

Switzerland, here I come!




It's 2am in the morning and I have just finished packing for my trip down to Switzerland for some down time with family & for some snowboarding.
I will be away until the 27th, hopefully you won't miss me too much :) (I am guessing not, as no one EVER comments on my posts - bad, bad people!!!)


A few shout outs:

I'd like to wish a happy birthday to Kostis aka DOULOS as well, who has his birthday today =(^..^)= ; all my love to Louise (i know you are reading this, Aixchange star :)); to Alfie..always in my heart, and always your bucket!
And last but not least, my sister
Rebecca, who is my everlasting inspiration...Longing to see you again in June. I can't possibly wait so much longer!!!!


Despite of all these emotional rollercoasters - which seem never ending, life is pretty good. I can't complain.
Just tired of having all these great friends and people I've been meeting so far away from me......It makes me sad, but on the other hand I am happy to have met them.

The light in the end of the tunnel may be temporarely shut down until further notice, but I'm still here - Hoping, fighting, living. (This sounds awfully pretentious but it's true for all of us)


Everything in its right time, everything in it's right place - right?

Good night world.

xoxo

/gitx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will comment...we are waiting or you here...nice.

Anonymous said...

hej babe!
Inspiration, moi? hahaha...you crack me up pequena!

But i miss you so...its "not funnniii". But june is almose here and you can be sure i will attach that tail where it belongs ;)

Te amo pequena, sempre e forte