Sunday, July 23, 2006

Women behaving badly

Human beings are curious creatures, as I am one myself, I know for a fact that sometimes we are more interesting to observe than watching a program on Animal Planet.

I know that morals and what we considered "right" and "wrong" differs with every individual. It is interesting how our differences in thinking and handling creates us to argue, discuss and agree, but sometimes it goes overboard, leading us back to Animal Planet mode - handling by instinct, acing like animals, instead of acting like rational and mature adults.

I believe we try to behave our very best, until our resources become limited, but on the other hand, some people overreact before thinking, and that really gets my blood to boil over. I find that utterly unnecessary and unfair. No doubt about it.

I confess I have been irrational at times, but never have I judged someone before knowing the truth. It is the same as reading a gossip magazine and asuming that one relies completely on shady resources without questioning it, without thinking for oneself and acting like a primitive robot. Yes, pityful.

That makes me wonder how we can be so different from eachother - I know that our differences lie in childood, experiences, lifestyle, personality and so on, but still, I dont get it.

For example, women who fight over men, in such a vulgar way, to the point that they act desperate to protect their property - but wait a minute, we do not own people, we cannot control that and it is highly unrealistic to be able to control someone. That is just wrong! What an utopia!

If women are upset at a situation with their man, comfront them, not the woman on the outside. Isnt that obvious? If we feel that something is wrong, it is clear that there is a crystal clear problem in the relationship - we all do things for a reason, our boyfriends or even ourselves aren't angels. If we feel hurt or angry, get to the bottom of the problem, if we want to solve the root. Sometimes women blame the wrong target - isn't that a sign of lack of self-esteem? Maybe some people prefer to take the easy way out, blindfolded...

Last but not least, If your boyfriend has betrayed you in any way, why would you still want him? He makes his own decisions, he does it for a reason, its up to you to find out the source of your problems, and girl, the problem isnt a 3d "skank" in the picture. Something is clearly missing, and it isnt sexy underwear.....
So please, rise above! Dont give us a bad image. Keep the catfights to Jerry Springer, that is the purpose it serves us. E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T....


ps Before I get any death threats I would like to be clear with a few main points:

I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone.
I am of a jealous nature as well, and I understand that at times it is natural to feel possessive and angry, but I decide to grab the bull by its horns rather than acting like one.

If I have offended anyone, I am sorry, I try to stand on a neutral ground.




No comments: