Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The internet is a lunatic center

My patience is becoming shorter and shorter with the internet lunatic world.
The things I get to hear are mindboggling to say the least. What has happened??????
Let me explain, lately I have seen friends and friends of friends go through hell on online communities because of psychotic women after them. Envy, jealousy...you name it!
The things they do in order to get underneath ones skin makes me wonder what kind of life these women live, if they spend so much effort and energy on women they clearly envy. I dont understand. What scares me the most is the fact that they dont have a reason to envy these people. I wonder what is the point, and hope they get therapy fast because what these people do is an attempt to break down a persons integrity and private life.
Alright, by joinging an online community we are bound to be exposed, so that makes me wonder if we should have our real names flashing on the pages with pictures of us, because this is definetly a trend going on the internet, and it isnt funny.
The thing they dont understand is that by criticizing the women the envy, reflects such an obvious jealousy and you know what it tells us? It tells us that these little bees want to have the bigger jar of honey these girls have
(PICTURE ABOVE)

I am happy some of these stories which I have heard have solved themselves, like my sisters friend, who has sued this psychotic woman..
Justice DOES conquer in the end and it is really easy to see through these lunatics, one can see through them, crystal-clear, lacking soul......



No comments: