Sunday, August 13, 2006

A walk in the Kungstradgarden park

A WALK IN THE PARK

A few days ago I came back to Sthlm from Uppsala to visit my sister.
Summer is ending and all students have about a week or two of vacations left.
With that in mind, Becca took me to Sthlm to finally meet her uni friends. We decided to meet up at 18pm for a picknick and wine in the park near the KINGS GARDEN in Stockholm.
They were indeed very nice girls, a bit shy in the beginning but after 2 glasses of wine I noticed the atmosphere began to losen.
The funniest one of the girls was out of doubt Daniela, the girl from Ecuador. She was hilarious and a complete whacko. I havent met anyone quite like her since...well, Maria, an old IB mate who is very special ;)
I think my sister and I are lucky when it comes to meeting eachothers friends for the simple fact that we end up liking them very much.
Anyway, back to the picknick.
3 hrs later we headed over to Medborgarplatsen to a bar. However by then Daniela was a bit too drunk for her own good hehehe.
I met up with a few more of my sisters friends later on and we headed to a persian bar together with Josef, another great friend of mine whom I havent seen since the beginning of summer.

It was cosy to go out in Sthlm and socialize a bit. Meet new people, think of lighter things, reflect... because everybody needs a break from the heavy shit sometimes, so thank you sizzle, its nice to find comfort here..Uppsala is so empty now and I needed a distance from it all..

Im looking foward to the fall..

_____________________________________________________________

No comments: