Sunday, May 02, 2010

Part deux



I am not the kind of person who tries to ignore what I feel. Feelings need to get out, be shaped and molded in order to be understood. It is scary and an uneasy feeling to expose your inner most self to someone. I feel like running away every time I have to do that, but if I want someone to see me for who I am - I am here, with open heart.

Unfortunately, most people I have met, live behind fear, and take the easy road out just to avoid the pain. Just remember, happiness always has a price. There is no absolute perfection in life and nothing certainly comes for free. Every time we want something, it will always be followed by some sort of complication, some kind of problem. The difference is to try to see it as a challenge, not as an unfortunate and doomed cause. This is my ideology.

Nothing comes for free without a little fight - and how boring life would be without a bit of challenge!!

It frustrates me that most people I have met, have failed to endure challenges and end up giving up, just like that.
Tired of hearing sweet words and no action. Everything is so romantic and simple in the beginning. When reality comes along and feelings begin to grow, they run away. They all do.............especially the good ones.

Sweet words are easy to say, but where is a strong character when it is needed? Where is the person behind those words? Where did he go?





Si les mots sont la voix du cœur. Ou est ton coeur?

No comments: