Thursday, June 01, 2006

A sweet surprise on a mediocre day.
















Tadaaaah! This is how the story goes:

My xuxu (xuxu is a Brazilian green vegetable, but is used as
a nickname for the ones we love), surprised me yesterday out of the blue with a treasure hunt.
I had mistakenly found a note stuck to a package i had ordered by mail, which had arrived. My xuxu hinted me to take a look at my package, and I found that was odd, because why would a boyfriend be so curious about a dull package..adressed to me?! Then I had a lightbulb moment - behind the package there was a note, which would carry a small rhyme, giving hints for the next spot and so on, leading to the final surprise - a gift =) It w
as a lot of fun - I'm much better at solving the clues, because last summer xuxu made me a huuuge treasure hunt, which made me bike all over Uppsala, walk in the forrest when it rained, jump over picked fences, decode hidden signs on rocks, walk around the huge Cathedral (yes, THE Upsaliensis church).
Believe me when i say though, I wasn't very cheerful when i started the hunt for the first time. I was puzzled, confused, annoyed, wet, couldn't solve the clues..and yes, you know how girls get when they are grumpy when things don't go their way and their hairs are wet... It isn't a pretty sight. HOWEVER, it was
the best present. Not the present itself, but the hunt... I wish i was that creative. Anyhow, this is the present I got, followed by the clues.

Thank you xuxu, I love you!!!!! You made my dĂȘ.

ps Xuxu is also known as Daniel ds
















2 comments:

Fragments of life said...

Shweet!

Anonymous said...

jajajajaja xuxu!!! your master Frank