Tuesday, June 06, 2006

We're gonna sip baccardi like its your birthday..



So today is my birthday. My 23d birthday. And the coolest part is that this will be the only year which will mark my birthday with 4 number 6s.
Let me explain -
I was born on the 6th of june, the 6th month at 6 o'clock..and this year is 2006.
Don't worry, I am not the devil (
666) - as far as I know.

I find it quite amusing, because this will be the only time it will ever be 4 6s - or who knows, maybe ill be alive in 3006, you never know how technology will develop.

It will be a nice and easy comemoration. We will BBQ and sit by the pool, looking out to the marina and enjoy the gorgeous sun, which has come back to sunkiss my skin.

I'm trying to organize a BBQ here with my corridor this saturday, let's hope they can make it, it would be a little bittersweet, because one of our dear exchange student corridor mate is leaving us soon..and that will feel very odd.
That's the worse part of living in a corridor - doubtlessly.

Anyhow, my fingers ache. I have been workin in the garden all afternoon. With this in mind, I end my post here...

Until soon my friend.

No comments: