Wednesday, July 02, 2008


It's a Labbit world




Today, a huge box arrived here at home. It was a surprise from Becca & Niclas which I had not expected, but which has made me utterly happy.

I got the NOTORIOUS Labbit, designed by Frank Kozik (see http://kidrobot.com/products2.cfm?ID=1417) which I had spotted a few weeks ago in the middle of Niclas belongings.

It was love at first sight and now I have to have the entire collection or I won't be able to rest!!!!
I must say though, mom looked in awe at me, wondering why a little toy was so appealing in my eyes.

Thank you, my loves!!!!!!!!! You made my day, and I feel oh so spoiled by you - so a "oooh you didn't have tooooooo-look" with a blush on my face , to you:)

I have the best sister and brother-in-law in the world.
You and the Labbit are up there in the ranking. 

Promise.

AMO!

No comments: