Tuesday, July 01, 2008

For my wifey



original version skee-lo " I WISH" 
(warning for internal joke)

I wish I was little bit spammer,
I wish I was a waller
I wish I had a french who looked hot
I would call him loullipop
I wish I had a starbucks latte in a bag with an elle mag
and a '51 pastis-ala

I wish I was like 5 Loullipop
So I could get with best thing ever since sushi-lou
Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine
You know I see her all the time / on facepoo
Everywhere I go, and even in my notifications
I can scheme of ways to make her my wifey
Cause I know she's livin ferosh
Her boyfriend's 2 housemates
So how am I gonna compete with that
'Cause when it comes to playing fountain proposals
I'm always last to be picked
And in some cases never picked at all
So I just lean upon the wall
Or sit up in the bleachers with the rest of the friends for sale friends
Who came to watch their lou.

No comments: