Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reflections

 

I failed to see the truth behind what I already knew. I crunched the numbers and data, I've compiled the thoughts and knowledge but didn't know what to do with them.  "The knowledge without love is a burden to heart." Love or heart, essence or realization, I have carried the burden of truth for far too long without letting it reflect on my existence. What was essential was invisible to my eyes and my thoughts. I always only realize when it's all too late to rewrite history.

Strange times.

 I have no power whatsoever, no say so, nor can I play the game  by my own rules. I feel completely helpless.

It is what it is. Nothingness...


Tidsfördriv, kanske, men var är min själ i hela denna sammanhang?
Jag tror jag tappat bort mig själv på vägen.

No comments: